Instructions on how to Submit your ePoster have been sent to all poster corresponding authors via email. If you cannot find that email, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Prepare your ePoster
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2007 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to: 140 cm (55 in) width x 73 cm (28.5 in) height, in landscape orientation.
Paper Poster Boards onsite in Barcelona will be in PORTRAIT format (90 x 130 cm)!
Anybody submitting their paper poster to the electronic poster system, may stick to the portrait format in which they have prepared their paper poster for printing. Upon viewing, it will be scaled to the width of the screen and thus be best visible when zooming (in/out) and scrolling.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- Minimum suggested font size: 24 (20 for references). For good readability without the need for zooming, we suggest a font size of 32 or bigger.
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos. Please see below for the possibility to upload additional videos (new in 2017).
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option. If you are unsure on how to save your poster as a PDF file you can find more information and tutorials on our Support Center at support.scigentech.com.
2. Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster there is a Poster Submission Code.You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
3. Submit your ePoster
To submit your e-poster please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the corresponding Poster Submission Code.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your e-poster. Depending on the file-size of your e-poster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
4. New in 2017: Optional Video Submission
The following notes will help you with the preparation of your video presentation. Please read the notes carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if anything is unclear.
- Prepare a single video file, in .mp4 format.
- Note the maximum allowed file-size of 500MB.
- Ensure that your video protects patient anonymity and integrity.
- Do not include a voice over.
How to submit your video presentation
Please navigate to the following address on the Internet: http://esmrmb2017.epostersubmission.com and use the Poster Submission Code corresponding to your e-poster, as shown above in the current email. You will be able to add your video file by clicking on the "Upload your video file..." button.
5. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
Need to update your submitted ePoster with new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.