Your PowerPoint presentation should be created with the 11 IPTC template (available in the Author Kit), widescreen 16:9 slide size. Company/Organisation-branded templates should not be used.
- NO COMMERCIALISM. IPTC has a stated policy against the use of language that is commercial in tone and this language should be avoided. A company logo may appear on the first OR last slide of a PowerPoint presentation. Generic descriptions should replace commercial tradenames or trademarked materials.
- The Programme Committee/Session Chair reserves the right to refuse any PowerPoint presentation that is commercial in nature.
- Ensure that your PowerPoint presentation is saved ONLY in PPTX format.
- Ensure that your videos (if any) are embedded into the PowerPoint presentation and not submitted separately.
- You are advised to keep your presentation file size to a maximum of 30MB.