Instructions on how to Submit your ePoster have been sent to all poster corresponding authors via email. If you cannot find that email, you can follow the instructions below.
You will design your poster using whichever software you wish (provided you can save it in .pdf format), upload it via the system and when you are at KAUST, you will access the ePoster via any device. Specifically, the submission, management, and presentation of e-posters will be carried out using the ePostersLive system.
All posters will be presented electronically, as e-posters, to be displayed during breakfast, coffee break and lunch throughout the conference. You will be notified about the presentation day of your e-poster.
1. Creation of your e-poster
either LANDSCAPE: width 140.0cm and height 73.0cm (width: 55.0in x height: 28.5in).
or PORTRAIT: width 79.0cm by height 134.6cm (width: 31.1in x height: 53.0in).
- Number of pages (slides): one.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- The monitors are full high definition and therefore the letters on-screen look nice and smooth. It’s generally advised though, that for electronic posters to be read on-screen, a minimum 24-28 point size (or bigger) for body text fonts is used, to ensure optimal legibility from the usual distance of 3-5 ft. A little larger text (e.g.: of up to 32 pt size) might also be a good idea as it will provide a comfortable reading from an even larger distance, such as up to 8 ft.
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option. If you are unsure of how to save your poster as a PDF file you can find more information and tutorials on our Support Center at support.scigentech.com.
Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster, there is a Poster Submission Code.You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
2. Submit your ePoster
To submit your e-poster please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the corresponding Poster Submission Code.
- On the second step, you need to update/edit the poster title and author list information.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your e-poster. Depending on the file-size of your e-poster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
3. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
Need to update your submitted ePoster with a new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.