Instructions on how to Submit your ePoster have been sent to all poster corresponding authors via email. If you cannot find that email, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Prepare your ePosterFor easy sizing, download the SOHO poster template at https://soho2019.com/ poster-template.ppt. Note that this template is HALF size (23 in wide by 36 in high) since PowerPoint allows a maximum height of only 56 inches or less. When completed with your PowerPoint file, save the poster as a PDF. You will upload this file in the following section (2.C.).
2. Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster, there is a Poster Submission Code.You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
3. Submit your ePoster
To submit your e-poster please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the Poster Submission Code, as shown above in the current e-mail.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your e-poster. Depending on the file-size of your e-poster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
4. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
Need to update your submitted ePoster with a new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.