Instructions on how to Submit your ePoster have been sent to all poster corresponding authors via email. If you cannot find that email, you can follow the instructions below.
You will design your poster using whichever software you wish (provided you can save it in .pdf format), upload it via the system and when you are at KAUST, you will access the ePoster via any device. Specifically, the submission, management, and presentation of e-posters will be carried out using the ePostersLive system.
All posters will be presented electronically, as e-posters, to be displayed during breakfast, coffee break and lunch throughout the conference. You will be notified about the presentation day of your e-poster.
1. Creation of your e-poster
Width 140cm by height 73cm (width: 55in x height: 28.5 in).
- Number of pages (slides): one.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- The monitors are full high definition and therefore the letters on-screen look nice and smooth. It’s generally advised though, that for electronic posters to be read on-screen, a minimum 24-28 point size (or bigger) for body text fonts is used, to ensure optimal legibility from the usual distance of 3-5 ft. A little larger text (e.g.: of up to 32 pt size) might also be a good idea as it will provide a comfortable reading from an even larger distance, such as up to 8 ft.
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option. If you are unsure of how to save your poster as a PDF file you can find more information and tutorials on our Support Center at support.scigentech.com.
Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster, there is a Poster Submission Code.You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
2. Submit your ePoster
To submit your e-poster please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the corresponding Poster Submission Code, as shown above in the current e-mail.
- On the second step, you may to update/edit the poster title and author list information.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your e-poster. Depending on the file-size of your e-poster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
We are delighted to inform you that you are offered additionally the option to submit a video and audio corresponding to your electronic poster.
3. Optional Video Submission
How to prepare a video presentation
The following notes will help you with the preparation of your video presentation. Please read the notes carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if anything is unclear.
- Prepare a single video file, in .mp4 format.
- Note the maximum allowed file-size of 500MB.
How to submit your video presentation
Please navigate to the following address on the Internet: https://osr2019.epostersubmission.com and use the Poster Submission Code you purchased as shown above in the current email. You will be able to add your video file by clicking on the "Upload your video file..." button.
4. Optional Audio SubmissionIf you will be present at the final evaluation event, the audio submission is optional. You will present your poster in-person, but the audio file can be submitted to reside with your poster in the KAUST repository (for example if you add your poster URL to your CV or want to have a record of your presentation.)
How to prepare an audio presentation
The following notes will help you with the preparation of your audio presentation.
- Record a single audio file, in .mp3 format.
- Please note that the audio duration should be a maximum of 4 minutes.
- Ensure that your audio protects patient anonymity and integrity.
How to submit your audio presentation
Please navigate to the following address on the Internet: https://osr2019.epostersubmission.com and use the Poster Submission Code you purchased as shown above in the current email. You will be able to add your audio file by clicking on the "Upload your audio file..." button.
5. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
Need to update your submitted ePoster with a new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.