Please carefully read the instructions below on how to create and submit your ePoster. Please also remember:
1. Purchase your Poster Submission Code(s)
- Click on the link: http://submissioncodes.scigentech.com/submissioncode/soap2019
- Enter the email address you used to submit your abstract (it’s the same email address at which you are receiving this communication).
- An automated email will be sent to you with a purchase link to click on in order to obtain/purchase your Poster Submission Code(s).
- Keep your submission code(s) in order to submit your ePoster(s) under step 3 below.
2. Prepare your ePoster
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use.
- Use PowerPoint 2007 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to: 140 cm (55 in) width x 73 cm (28.5 in) height, in landscape orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- The monitors are full high definition and therefore the letters on-screen look nice and smooth. It’s generally advised though, that for electronic posters to be read on-screen, a minimum 24-28 point size (or bigger) for body text fonts is used, to ensure optimal legibility from the usual distance of 3-5 ft. A little larger text (e.g.: of up to 32 pt size) might also be a good idea as it will provide comfortable reading from an even larger distance, such as up to 8 ft.
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option. If you are unsure on how to save your poster as a PDF file you can find more information and tutorials on our Support Center at support.scigentech.com.
3. Get your unique Poster Submission CodeFor every accepted poster there is a Poster Submission Code.
You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
4. Submit your ePoster
- Visit: http://soap2019.epostersubmission.com
- Click on "Submit poster".
- When asked, please enter the purchased Poster Submission Code.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your ePoster.
- Depending on the file-size of your ePoster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
5. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
Need to update your submitted ePoster with a new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.