An additional benefit
The Scientific Committee of the American Foregut Society Annual Meeting 2023 has decided to provide ALL presenters, in addition to their printed poster presentation, the optional benefit to have a copy of their research available as an ePoster. Attendees will be able to access the ePosters online using their personal device. This will enable attendees across the scientific community to search and reference the conference ePosters. Furthermore, this option will give all presenters the chance to link back to their work from their personal or institutional websites and their CV.
Note the ePoster submission does not take the place of your printed poster. You are still required to create, print and carry your poster onsite.
1. Prepare your ePoster
In earlier instructions you were notified on how to create your poster (dimensions, tips, etc.)
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option.
2. Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster, there is a Poster Submission Code.
You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
3. Submit your ePoster
To submit your ePoster, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet: https://afs2023.epostersubmission.com/
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the corresponding Poster Submission Code.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your ePoster. Depending on the file-size of your ePoster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
5. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
6. Need to update your submitted ePoster with a new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.