Please follow the steps below to prepare and submit your Oral Presentation:
Step 1: Prepare your presentation slides (you may use PowerPoint, Keynote, or any other similar software of your preference).
Step 2: Create a 5-minute video that will include your slides as well as a video of yourself, presenting your work. Here's an example of the suggested format.
Note: Detailed instructions on how to create a video in the suggested format can be found here.
Video Creation Notes:
- Please limit your video to 5 minutes.
- We suggest limiting your PowerPoint-type slides to a maximum of 5-7 to stay within the 5 minute presentation time limit
- The video file should be in .mp4 format.
- Ensure that your video protects patient anonymity and integrity.
- You don't need to upload your presentation slides separately.
Step 3: Navigate to the following address on the Internet
https://asaor2022.epostersubmission.com/ and upload your video using the submission code provided in the Submission Code section below. Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of the video you prepared. Depending on the size of your video file, and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
Zoom Presentation notes:
- Please note that you will present your abstract in a Zoom webinar session and additional presenter instructions will be emailed to you in the upcoming months.
- All sessions will use the uploaded, pre-recorded videos, and right after each presentation, you will have 2-3 minutes to respond to questions from the audience live, under the direction of an assigned moderator.
- You should already have received your session and presentation date/time information via email. Contact Rachel Gutterman at [email protected] if you need your presentation date and time resent.