ASTRA'S 2021 Marketplace & Academy
Instructions on how to Submit your material have been sent to all exhibitors via email. If you cannot find that email, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Get your unique Submission Code
To submit your material, there is a Submission Code.
You can have the unique Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
2. Submit your material
To submit your material please follow the steps below:
- Make sure your flyer is saved in PDF format.
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit your files". When asked, please enter the corresponding Submission Code.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission. Depending on the file size of your flyer, video, and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
3. Video Submission
In addition, we are providing the opportunity for you to promote your work to everyone by uploading the video file of the meeting highlights. Below are instructions on how to prepare and submit your video file.
How to prepare your video material
The following notes will help you with the preparation of your video presentation.
- Prepare a single video file, in .mp4 format.
- Note the maximum allowed file size of 500MB.
How to convert your video to .mp4 format
Follow the link below to take a look at some tips on how to convert your video to mp4:
How to submit your video material
Please navigate to the following address on the internet: https://astra2021.epostersubmission.com/
and use your Submission Code. You will be able to add your video file by clicking on the "Upload your video file..." button.
4. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
5. Need to update your submitted material?
If you want to update your submitted material (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your material over the previous, anytime until the Submission Deadline expires.