1. Prepare your ePoster
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2007 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to PORTRAIT: width 79.0cm by height 134.6cm (width: 31.1in x height: 53.0in)
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- The monitors are full high definition and therefore the letters on-screen look nice and smooth. It’s generally advised though, that for electronic posters to be read on-screen, a minimum 24-28 point size (or bigger) for body text fonts is used, to ensure optimal legibility from the usual distance of 3-5 ft. A little larger text (e.g.: of up to 32 pt size) might also be a good idea as it will provide a comfortable reading from an even larger distance, such as up to 8 ft.
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option. If you are unsure of how to save your poster as a PDF file you can find more information and tutorials on our Support Center at support.scigentech.com.
2. Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster there is a Poster Submission Code.
You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
3. Submit your ePoster
To submit your e-poster please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the corresponding Poster Submission Code.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your e-poster. Depending on the file-size of your e-poster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
Important notice: The poster submission process described above is fully automated, ensures your instant notification upon the successful reception of your e-poster and allows you to automatically replace a previous poster submission with an updated one, at any point in time before the deadline expires. Furthermore, it eliminates the chance that an e-poster sent by email could be erroneously characterized as spam email and get lost. Therefore, only poster submissions through the process described above will be accepted.
Optional Video Submission
We are delighted to inform you that you are offered additionally the option to submit a video corresponding to your electronic poster.
How to prepare a video presentation
The following notes will help you with the preparation of your video presentation. Please read the notes carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if anything is unclear.
- Prepare a single video file, in .mp4 format.
- Note the maximum allowed file-size of 500MB.
- Ensure that your video protects patient anonymity and integrity.
- Do not include a voice over.
How to submit your video presentation
Please navigate to the following address on the Internet: https://eucap2020.epostersubmission.com/ and use the Poster Submission Code you purchased as shown above in the current email. You will be able to add your video file by clicking on the "Upload your video file..." button.
4. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
Need to update your submitted ePoster with new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.