1. How to prepare a Video Poster Presentation
The following notes will help you with the preparation of your Video Poster Presentation. Please read the notes carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if anything is unclear.
- Prepare a single video file, in .mp4 format.
- Note the maximum allowed file-size of 500MB.
- Note the maximum allowed video duration is 7 minutes.
- Ensure that your video protects patient anonymity and integrity.
2. How to submit your Video Poster Presentation
Please navigate to the following web address: https://www.wetransfer.com/ and follow the instructions below:
- Include your submission code in the filename, so that it is properly associated with your record.
- Use [email protected], as the recipient email address.
- Make sure that you enter the same email address of yours, which you used during the abstract submission.
- In your message to us, include the following text: “Video Submission to HERNIA 2021, for hernia2021.XXX”, using the code your video has been assigned, from the Overview section.
- When you are sure you have followed the instructions above, please click “Transfer” to send your file.