Summer Explore Symposium 2020
The deadline for submitting your ePoster expires on October 30, 2020, at 11.59 p.m. (PDT).
Instructions on how to submit your project poster were sent to your UCSF email. If you cannot find that email, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Prepare your ePoster
- Download the poster template here.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option. If you are unsure on how to save your poster as a PDF file you can find more information and tutorials on our Support Center at support.scigentech.com.
2. Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster, there is a Poster Submission Code.
Click below to have your unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email. You will need this unique code to submit your poster and your project summary.
3. Submit your ePoster
To submit your ePoster please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the unique Poster Submission Code that you received via email.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your ePoster. Depending on the file-size of your ePoster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
Important notice: The poster submission process described above is fully automated, ensures your instant notification upon the successful reception of your ePoster and allows you to automatically replace a previous poster submission with an updated one, at any point in time before the deadline expires. Furthermore, it eliminates the chance that an ePoster sent by email could be erroneously characterized as spam email and get lost. Therefore, only poster submissions through the process described above will be accepted. No late submissions will be accepted. if you do not submit your eposter by October 30th, you will be considered late and may not be able to participate in the symposium
4. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
5. Need to update your submitted ePoster with a new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.