SOHO 2021 Annual Meeting
Instructions on how to Submit your ePoster have been sent to all poster corresponding authors via email. If you cannot find that email, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Creation of your ePoster
For easy sizing, download the SOHO poster template at www.SOHO Poster Template half size.pptx. The template is sized at 47 in by 23 in (119.38 cm x 58.42 cm). When your poster content is completed, save the poster as a PDF file labeled category-poster number-poster.pdf (HL-001-Poster.pdf). Note that colors, format, Logos, and layout can be changed.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- Poster presentations should be kept simple and clear.
- Titles and captions should be short and easy to read, with prominent single-word sub-headings being most effective.
- Caps and lower case should be used, rather than all caps.
- Type Size. Make type size as large as possible so that your content is easy to read.
- Font Style. A simple font should be used.
- Case. Use upper and lower case; avoid using all capital case.
- Headers. Font size no less than 0.5 inch high (1.27 cm or 36 point), which will be easily readable in your PDF file.
- Body Text. Font size no less than 0.25 inch (0.64 cm or 14 points) high. Use a bold, sans-serif font. Be sure to provide a clear label for each section of your presentation.
- A mixture of text and graphics is recommended where applicable, but the sequence of each should be clearly indicated, using numbers or arrows.
- Graphics should be simple so they can be easily viewed. Lines should be a minimum of 1 mm thick. Photographs should have good contrast, sharp focus and give an indication of scale.
2. Get your unique Poster Submission Code
For every accepted poster, there is a Poster Submission Code.
You can have the unique Poster Submission Code sent to you via email, using the button below.
3. Submission of your ePoster
To submit your ePoster:
- Navigate to the following address on the Internet:
- Click on "Submit poster". When asked, please enter the corresponding Poster Submission Code.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your ePoster. Depending on the file-size of your ePoster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
Important notice: The poster submission process described above is fully automated, ensures your instant notification upon the successful reception of your ePoster and allows you to automatically replace a previous poster submission with an updated one, at any point in time before the deadline expires. Furthermore, it eliminates the chance that an ePoster sent by email could be erroneously characterized as spam email and get lost. Therefore, only poster submissions through the process described above will be accepted. No late submissions will be accepted. If you fail to submit your ePoster, you will not be scheduled presentation time.
4. Video Submission
The video submission is optional but SOHO highly encourages every Poster presenter to submit a video summary for viewing by visitors outside of the live Poster Session. Below are instructions on how to prepare and submit your video file.
Video presentation guidelines:
- Prepare a single video file, in .mp4 format.
- Note the maximum allowed file-size of 2GB.
- Ensure that your video protects patient anonymity and integrity.
How to submit your video presentation
Please navigate to the following address on the internet: https://soho2021.
and use your Poster Submission Code. You will be able to add your video file by clicking on the "Upload your video file..." button.
5. Confirmation of Successful Submission
At the end of the ePoster Submission Process, you will receive an email confirming that your file has been successfully submitted and received.
6. Need to update your submitted ePoster with a new version?
If you want to update your submitted ePoster file (e.g.: in case you find you made a typo) with a newer version, you can re-submit a newer version of your ePoster over the previous, anytime until the ePoster Submission Deadline expires.